We paid much attention to the Property section and our effort resulted in adding several new functionalities and options which are essential in accounting for non-current assets. We are pleased to provide you with a brief description of these improve...
Amendments to Invoicing section
Minor upgrades were also made in Invoicing, in both business and accounting profiles. We added a couple of new and useful options to further facilitate and simplify your day-to-day work with HELIOS One.
1. In the New Invoice-Out form, two new items can be found, namely:
- Member state of delivery – you can choose the EU member state where you deliver your goods or services. This item has been added for the needs of the Issued Invoice form.
- Create Credit Note - we bring a new (other) way of how to make a credit note, using the New Invoice button. After opening the form, check the Credit Note cell, and the credit note (or to put it more precisely – document correcting the invoice) will be made.
2. In the New Invoice-In form, we added a new item:
- Create Credit Note – similarly to the above described item, in the New Invoice-In form, a new Credit Note field has been added for you to check to create a credit note.
3. In the Issued invoice form, we added the following items:
- Member state of delivery - you can choose the EU member state where you deliver your goods or services. The item is in the footer of the invoice.
- Delivery Note No. – this items serves for adding the number of the delivery note from which the invoice has been created.